These past couple months have been absolutely nutty for Animax – we’re kinda fried. We haven’t been able to keep up with blogging because of the frenzied pace and a lot of what we’ve been doing we can’t fully talk about because of lots of codes of secrecy, but to help you guys catch-up with us, here’s what we can say.
On the broadband front:
- Phase 2 of the Kelloggs Yogos site rolled out for Fox’s 4Kids. The third phase will be released soon.
- Kodak’s InkIsIt.com launched into Phase 2 with a focus on helping consumers understand how their printing habits could be better served by the new product line.
- We’re working on few projects for the Starlight Starbright Children’s Foundation, one of which has us in recording sessions with Bob Saget, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ashley Tisdale, Dominic Scott Kay, and (hopefully) a guy who used to drive around in a 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.
- We’re creating a very kooky mashup activity for a futuristic ice cream company (thankfully there is ice cream in the future!)
- We didn’t win the Emmy this year for Off-Mikes, but we are going to be producing more episodes for ESPN.com.
- We won a couple Horizon Interactive Awards for our work with Sesame Workshop and the Ad Council, both of whom we have follow on project work with right now.
- Michael is running for the PGA New Media Council Board of Delegates so get out and vote.
On the broadcast front:
- We’re animating certain episodes for a certain company for a certain TV show.
- We just finished animating other episodes for another company.
- There are some other episodes we worked on awhile ago that are finally, hopefully going to see the light of day but even if they don’t we’re at least certain we animated them. At least we think we’re certain.